- My work name is Erica Linden. Everyone who works for Second Life gets a Linden last name. This makes us weirdly popular in-world.
- There is a huge bouquet of stargazer lilies on my desk. Got ’em for myself. Who needs boys? Not me. Nope.
- My mom phoned at 8am to make sure I was alive. A minor earthquake in Oakland made it on CNN. I didn’t feel a thing.
- My roommate threw a drink at a critic, and has cemented his place as a literary bad boy.
- My on-the-2 style of salsa dancing is considered impressive out here. Thanks Cornell ballroom club!
- I still need an apartment. If you know of anything, let me know. I’m looking in the Mission/Bernal/Noe neighborhoods. And I’ve got a friendly cat.
- There’s a big bulldog who hangs out in my office and rides a skateboard.
Thank you. That is all.