Northeastern living. Deer tracks on the frozen pond. Frozen gas tank. It kind of balances out.
So this has nothing to do with anything, but here’s some stuff:
- Listening to the White Stripes obsessively. obsessively. ob. sess. iv. ly. Yes, still.
- Another argument for moving to a real city: Urban golf. I love this guy.
- I might go contra dancing tonight. It seems like fun, and there’s fuckall to do here. I hereby renounce any street cred I may have accumulated over the years. Sigh.
- My secret boyfriend Jon Stewart is coming to campus and I can’t afford tickets. You would think he’d hook a sister up, but no.
- My cat is a demonic armchewing bastard. Any suggestions?
- I’ll write some more stuff about library websites and web design soon. I’m kind of drained of wrath right now. Gotta go recharge my batteries by taunting small children and defacing public property.