Skip to content
- Queen Bees are expensive
- It’s damned difficult to find a cat-sitter in Ithaca
- Johnathan Lethem’s You Don’t Love me Yet is, so far, an absolutely perfect book
- Tom Phillips is an artist who did a really great book painting featuring fictional books with titles stolen from Shakespeare
- Roccapulco is a salsa club in San Francisco. I’m going next week with my friend Jake
- The Lunch Meeting is the gold standard for interviews at eBay
- You can randomly teleport somewhere in Second Life and end up getting juggled by a large pink elephant
- Hotels in San Francisco are way cheaper than hotels in NYC. Jobs in San Francisco pay way better than jobs in NYC.
- All it took for me to get my finances in shape was to get some software with a decent interface
- The only cure for pregnancy-induced hypertension is childbirth (hi clay!)
- My friend Josh has taken over things digital at the NYPL
- Adobe CS3 will steal your soul with its compelling beauty
- Google Analytics has a new interface that will steal whatever bit of your soul is leftover after Adobe gets done with you
- Half of you people are still using Internet Explorer. I’m saddened. Please, for the love of all things holy: Use
3 Replies to “14 Weird things I’ve learned this week”
so, Moneydance? you recommend it? have you tried others? i’ve been thinking about getting one of these things…i’m horrible at managing my finances.
It’s twoo! It’s twoo!
I think you can add #15 – Spam blogs say the darndest things.
Comments are closed.