4 Replies to “Food poisoning”

  1. I took my toddler to McDonald’s last night. She ate a “Happy Meal” (nuggets edition). She was vomiting by the end of the night and awoke with diarrhea. Never again.

  2. I just went to McDonald’s last night in Northeastern, OH and I had one of those new grilled chicken sandwiches and I puked my guts out when I woke up and had a case of the runs. I have a feeling there was a little bit more than mayonaise in that mayonaise haha.

  3. Well, see, your first mistake was getting a SALAD at McDonalds. You’d think the chicken would be the culprit, but…

    Just kidding. Hope you’re feeling better.

Comments are closed.