Here’s what I’ve been up to so far this year…
- Married my dearest friend
- Changed my last name (call me Erica Olsen or Erica Firment, just don’t call me late to dinner)
- Spent the first two weeks of married life sharing the flu
- Drove down the California coast in a convertible
- Saw elephant seals and sea otters
- Started turning our spare bedroom into a Library
- More flu
- Watched Ong Bak Thai Warrior
- Marital bliss
How about you? How has the year been treating you? I’m back to work tomorrow, and am looking forward to a week of friends, food, and thank you note writing.
4 Replies to “Life, 2009”
Congratulations. I hit 30 years this last year. No regrets. Also as of thsi week I am an empty nester..how time zooms!
Aw big congratulations! You look utterly lovely and very happy. May you have long happy lives together!
Congratulations! Now will you be coming back to Michigan or will you live permanently in SF?
Flint misses you.
Ha, Ong Bak is the best. Nothing beats watching each kick three times.
Comments are closed.